These are my links of interest, remaindered links, link-list, whatever you want to call it. They've been sitting as open tabs in NNW for far too long. Which leads to a request: a script for NNW that takes all the open tabs and pastes the link for them into a new post in the associated blog editor.
- Alec Saunders .LOG: Good experience with Zip.ca: he says "I'm pretty impressed!" (I thought it only fair to link to that, given the little complaint thread I seem to be hosting)
- Mark Evans: Comparing VoIP in Canada: Mark writes excellent stuff about telecom in Canada. I don't think anything, even relatively low prices for local phone service, can hold VoIP back (I want features!).
- Scottstuff: A few days with MythTV: he's conquered home VoIP with Asterisk, now he's turning his attentions to the video/PVR world
- Ton's Interdependent Thoughts: Bye Bye Ecademy: what he said
- Feld Thoughts: Sales Tools - Keep Them Simple (e.g. A Heat Map): Excel as fancy-schmancy sales analysis tool.
- Yahoo Local Listings: you can get a free local listing for your business or pay for an enhanced one. Is there a format for this? Some sort of "open yellow pages listings"?
- Rufus Wainwright: I heard the same song on CBC twice today ("The One You Love", from his "Want Two" album), so I bought the track off iTunes; no incentive to link to iTunes, since I don't get any cash from it.
Phew! That felt good. Safely stored in my backup brain, so I can forget about them.